We are a group of community members who have come together to work for social justice in our town. We seek to educate ourselves and others about systemic racism while promoting equity and inclusion. We offer collaboration with others in programming, advocacy, and communication.
1. Identify areas of systemic racism and respond to acts of discrimination and social injustice.
2. Collaborate with schools, town, library, faith communities, service organizations, and those with similar goals.
3. Use media creatively to reach diverse audiences.
4. Foster an atmosphere of welcome for new residents.
5. Support multicultural programs to bring people together.